Senior Tax advisor
06 July 2018
Reference: Senior Tax advisor
Contact: Frank Snijders
A senior tax advisor at BDO-WTS is not just a tax advisor. With your broad tax knowledge and all-round experience, you know how to assist your clients adequately in every tax area. You know not only tax, but also the goals of the customer, because tax advice is not merely a technical matter.
- Prepares corporate income tax and personal income tax returns with an above average difficulty.
- Is able to prepare (parts of) an advice.
- Prepares more complex objections and appeals.
- Communicates the progress of an assignment with both the manager and the client.
- Identifies risks and advisory opportunities at the clients.
- Is able to present tax advices or topics within the team.
- Graduated Tax Law (LL.M.) or Tax Economics (M.Sc.) at a university with at least 3 years relevant work experience. When you have completed a federation or supervisory program, you also qualify.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, wishes to learn and develop, enthusiastic, practical and responsible.
- Can work together as well as with others.
- A good knowledge of the Dutch and English language is mandatory.
- Develops good relationships with other team members, the client, the tax office and other service providers.
- Active with the "client due diligence/ know your customer" in all facets.
- Organizationally strong, including compiling clear and insightful client files.
What do we offer?
We think it's important that you continue to develop yourself. For this we offer you all the possibilities and you will be assisted and trained by experienced colleagues and partners. This is tailored to your individual needs and the stage of your career in which you are. In addition, your career and private life can be combined well at BDO and we offer you a good salary and excellent secondary benefits package.
If you are interested, you can contact Mr. Frank Snijders (+297 5826336) by telephone, or send your application letter including resume to the attention of Mr. Frank Snijders, L.G. Smith Boulevard 26, Oranjestad, Aruba or by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.