03 May 2017
Contact: Jamil Tromp
Together with your team, you not only check the financial statements and business processes, but you also work on special investigations depending on your experience and interests. With each customer, you work in a team, with the composition of that team differing per client. As an independent accountant, you make an important contribution to companies to accurately reflect their financial situation. Our customer portfolio is very diverse and ranges from family businesses to corporate clients, public organizations, and internationally operating companies.
- Planning, preparation and co-execution of compiling, reviewing and / or checking monthly reports and/or the financial statements, due diligence investigations and feasibility studies.
- Coordinating implementation processes and coaching team members.
- Reviewing the work performed and taking care of the settlement of any outstanding points.
- Function as the direct contact point for the client (relationship manager).
- Continuous monitoring of the assignment in terms of reaching agreed deadlines and budget with the client.
- Compilation of reports such as management letters and specifically agreed upon procedures.
- Other activities including tax returns and recording transactions.
- Minimum HBO level with a finalized RA, AA or BE study supplemented with 7/9 year relevant work experience.
- Involving the AA or RA or CPA study.
- Business mind and excellent communication skills testifying to empathy.
What do we offer?
We think it's important that you continue to develop yourself. For this we offer you all the possibilities and you will be assisted and trained by experienced colleagues and partners. This is tailored to your individual needs and the stage of your career in which you are. In addition, your career and private life can be combined well at BDO and we offer you a good salary and excellent secondary benefits package.
If you are interested, you can contact Mr. Jamil Tromp (+297 5826336) by telephone, or send your application letter including resume to the attention of Mr. Jamil Tromp, L.G. Smith Boulevard 26, Oranjestad, Aruba or by e-mail via [email protected]