Experienced assistant accountant
03 May 2017
Job title: Accounting assistants
Contact: Jamil Tromp
Driven by the continuous and increasing demand for affordable professional services with a focus on the personal relationship with the client, we are always looking for new colleagues. Depending on your talents and interests, you may specialize in accountancy or focus more on business advisory, where your supervisor will assist you where and with whatever he/she can so you can optimally add value within the team and to the customer.
- Recording transactions in the ledger.
- Management of the ledger including the month-end and year-end closing.
- Compilation of balance sheet and income statement specification and analyzing the statements on a month-end or year-end basis.
- Maintaining contacts with clients regarding the monthly and yearly closures.
- The independent preparation of financial statements.
- Other activities including the preparation of specific tax returns.
- MBO / HBO work and thinking level and broad experience as all-round administrator supplemented with five years relevant experience.
- Problem solving and analytically strong.
- Practical and proactive attitude.
- Excellent knowledge and skills with accounting packages and Excel.
What do we offer?
We think it's important that you continue to develop yourself. For this we offer you all the possibilities and you will be assisted and trained by experienced colleagues and partners. This is tailored to your individual needs and the stage of your career in which you are. In addition, your career and private life can be combined well at BDO and we offer you a good salary and excellent secondary benefits package.
If you are interested, you can contact Mr. Jamil Tromp (+297 5826336) by telephone, or send your application letter including resume to the attention of Mr. Jamil Tromp, L.G. Smith Boulevard 26, Oranjestad, Aruba or by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org.