06 July 2018
Reference: Executive Assistant
Contact: Frank Snijders
As executive assistant you support the organization in accordance with internal policies and guidelines under the supervision of the office manager and/or the partner(s). As an executive assistant, you ensure BDO-WTS is able to provide its services in an effective, efficient and representative manner.
- Assess and register incoming and outgoing correspondence, whether physically or electronically, indicate priorities, and ensures timely and correct transmission of correspondence to customer and authorities.
- Manage the agendas of the management team and partners aimed at an efficient and efficient allocation of their available time.
- Handle incoming and outgoing telephone calls in an independent and representative manner.
- Provide and organize internal and external personal and business contacts, assists clients at the reception, guides the clients into the meetings, all with tactful and representative action.
- Affinity with identifying and mitigating the risks of money laundering and terrorism financing for the organization and Aruba is an important aspect of your work.
- Fluency (verbally and in writing) in Dutch and English is a must; Spanish and Papiamento a plus.
- Minimum educational level is HAVO.
- Able to communicate with all staff and partners throughout our multiple disciplines.
- Strong organizational skills and a let’s get things done attitude.
- Value the combination of work and private life, and a pleasant working environment.
What do we offer?
We offer you a good salary, an excellent secondary benefits package and a great team to work with.
If you are interested, you can contact Mr. Frank Snijders (+297 5826336) by telephone, or send your application letter including resume to the attention of Mr. Frank Snijders, L.G. Smith Boulevard 26, Oranjestad, Aruba or by e-mail via [email protected]