(Senior) Tax Manager
06 July 2018
Contact: Frank Snijders
As a tax professional, you know the (inter)national rules of the game, think of opportunities and challenges and offer out of the box solutions. These skills form a perfect match for BDO. You know how to build a full trust and advisory relationship with your client by translating the intricacies of taxes into understandable advice tailored to the clients’ experience and expectations. Also, you help your colleagues to develop into a full-fledged and trusted advisors. You are (partly) responsible for the success and growth of our tax practice.
- Review of simple to complex corporate income tax or personal income tax returns.
- Preparing complex objections and appeals.
- Can work independently or in a team.
- Manages a client portfolio with the partner.
- Identifies risks and advisory opportunities at clients.
- Presents internally on tax advices and/or topics.
- Mentor to the team in transferring knowledge and solving fiscal issues.
- Is actively involved in internal affairs such as guidelines, training and process management, as well as the development of new products.
- Graduated Tax Law (LL.M.) or Tax Economics (M.Sc.) at a university with at least 8 years relevant work experience.
- Can independently manage a client portfolio, but realizes that every client has his/her own problems, making tailor-made and practical approaches necessary.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, wishes to learn and develop, enthusiastic, practical and responsible.
- Prepared to work in a team, manage a team, and comes to his/her own solutions for the issue, and will consult with the tax authorities to reach a mutually beneficial solution but is not afraid to defend the interest of the clients at the Court of First Instance should the need arise.
What do we offer?
We think it's important that you continue to develop yourself. For this we offer you all the possibilities and you will be assisted and trained by experienced colleagues and partners. This is tailored to your individual needs and the stage of your career in which you are. In addition, your career and private life can be combined well at BDO and we offer you a good salary and excellent secondary benefits package.
If you are interested, you can contact Mr. Frank Snijders (+297 5826336) by telephone, or send your application letter including resume to the attention of Mr. Frank Snijders, L.G. Smith Boulevard 26, Oranjestad, Aruba or by e-mail via [email protected].